ForumPay’s New Look!
“Out with the old and in with the new”
Welcome to ForumPay’s new branding! We continue to offer our outstanding agnostic payment solution for merchants around the world – but now with better packaging! Let’s take a look at some of the new details you will find at ForumPay!
First, a brief history:
William Erbey and Joshua Tate co-founded ForumPay in 2019. Both are widely considered well-versed enthusiasts of blockchain technology and pioneers in the decentralized digital financial ledger industry, we all refer to as “the crypto world”.
When looking at the missing pieces of blockchain technology culture, it became clear that ForumPay needed to offer a way for merchants to accept direct crypto payments, while simultaneously slashing the headaches that come along with other crypto payment solutions. Despite crypto gaining popularity, there was a big challenge when facing the hostile side of the market. So we asked ourselves; “how do we combat this and serve as a state-of-the-art crypto payment solution all at once?”
ForumPay’s founders began by taking a look at the needs and concerns of our target market.
These were the main target issues:
- Safety and compliance, ensuring clients verify their identity and source of funds
- Fluctuations in crypto values from the time a payment is made to the time it is settled
- Potentially high conversion, transaction, and settlement fees (like credit cards)
- Limited cryptocurrency and wallet permits
- Possible implementation complications when installing or learning the software
- Costly signing up and initiation fees
Instead of these concerns being setbacks for ForumPay, we simply decided to overcome all those challenges!
A little bit about ForumPay:
We are getting to the fun part in a second – but check out this section of the article because this is the most interesting part!
With ForumPay’s agnostic crypto payment solution, merchants can now accept any crypto from any wallet and instantly get paid in the currency of their choice! This will allow them to increase their revenue and grow their business with no initial cost or long-term commitment.
So how does it work? It’s simple:
- To ensure the utmost secure signing-up process, the merchant must begin by completing our KYC form.
- Once approved the merchant has to download our app or use our web widget/app.
- The merchant presents a ForumPay generated QR code. The client scans it with their digital wallet to initiate the payment in their crypto of choice
- As soon as the customer approves the real-time updated rate, funds are instantly converted to the currency of the merchant’s choice without wait time or risk of crypto value fluctuation
- At the end of each day, all of the funds are settled into the merchant’s bank account – that’s it!
For further peace of mind, ForumPay complies with all permitted country’s regulations no matter where in the world. For more details on ForumPay’s process, check out our introduction video here – it explains our payment solution very well, plus, it’s catchy!
The fun part:
Let’s look at all the rebranding details you can now enjoy at ForumPay!
Our logo is inspired by our payment solution process of simply presenting a QR code to initiate a transaction! And no, it’s not a functioning QR code… yet.
Believe it or not, selecting colors is not as easy as one might think. As a matter of fact, we take color psychology very seriously at ForumPay (perhaps more on that in a later post!) With technology, finance, and gaming enthusiasts saturating the crypto world we had to do a little deep dive. We found that blues speak to all sectors, so we ran with it! The dark blue is not quite as dark as a computer screen, but not as imposing as light-saber blue – therefore this tone is just right. And of course, the golden yellow represents cryptocurrency; the digital gold coins breaking the barrier of what’s to come! An outstanding color for outstanding technology…
You can now sign up, learn more, and find our blog posts with much more ease and clarity! Contacting us has never been easier, and for any doubts, we have an updated and detailed FAQs page! Check it out yourself here!
Broad Media Outlets:
Now you can get news, learn something new, read articles and catch us on social media outlets in more broad and interactive ways! We are producing and publishing a newsletter every week, along with blog posts, news articles, video content, social media content, and much, much more! Stay tuned!
We extend our gratitude to the people, businesses, and institutions that have supported – and continue to support- ForumPay. Whether as a partner, trusted merchant, or believer in the future of crypto payment solutions, we thank you! And again, welcome to the new ForumPay!