Accepting crypto payments is possible no matter what kind of business you have. From online transactions to in-store payments, accepting crypto is available and beneficial for all business types.
Approaching Crypto Payments
Deciding to accept crypto payments in your business is a great move overall. By opening your doors to crypto spenders, you are setting your business up to generate more sales from a whole new market.
There is a lot of misconception about accepting crypto payments. Some believe crypto transactions are only meant for large sum transactions or they’re exclusively for the crypto savvy. That couldn’t be more false. Accepting crypto payments is available for any business, and there is no need to be a crypto wizard to get started.
Crypto Payment Concerns
Before jumping into how to implement crypto payment solutions into your business, let’s first bring up some of the most common concerns:
- Accepting crypto payments doesn’t mean your business has to receive the funds in crypto and suffer the volatility of the ever-fluctuating crypto market.
- Fees for crypto payment processing are low. Much lower than credit or debit card fees with the added benefit of no hidden middlemen/maintenance fees.
- All crypto payment companies require KYC and KYT due diligence processes to ensure safe and compliant transactions across the board.
- Crypto payments can’t be charged back. Unlike credit or debit cards, there is no way a payment can be declared for a chargeback keeping transactions safe from fraud.
- No, you don’t have to know anything about crypto to accept crypto payments. You just need the software that makes it possible.
Online and In-Store Crypto Payments
No matter what kind of business you have, accepting crypto is easy. For example, ForumPay offers technology for any kind of crypto payment.
ForumPay for online payments:
The easiest way to accept crypto payments online is by using ForumPay’s button code and hosted payment page. Just place the button code ForumPay provides you where you want your Pay Now button to appear and ForumPay takes care of the rest. When the consumer clicks the button, they will be taken to the ForumPay.com website to scan their QR code. Once the transaction is complete, they are redirected back to your website. You can be up and running in just minutes.
There are other online payment options as well. Click on this link for more information on that!
ForumPay for in-store payments:
If you don’t currently have an existing POS terminal, ForumPay can provide a dedicated device with the ForumPay payment solution pre-loaded and ready to run. Out of the box and onto your counter, you will be taking crypto transactions in a matter of minutes.
In the case you already have a terminal set up, ForumPay can easily integrate with your existing POS platform. ForumPay’s open API provides a simple means for you to expand your payments ecosystem to include cryptocurrency. If you are using an off-the-shelf system, ForumPay may already be integrated.
This software generates QR codes for your crypto-paying clients to scan right from the POS terminal to complete the transaction – that simple!